Friday, April 2, 2010
New favorite snack
So, we are really big on pb&j sandwiches...not myself so much but the family. I've been enjoying pb on toast in the mornings but have found that I much prefer Almond butter. To top it off, my eat-clean diet for family and kids recipe book recommends making sandwiches with fresh fruit instead of the sugar laden jams and jellies. I have to say the first time I had fresh strawberries on my almond butter toast I thought it needed more sugar, BUT if there is ANYTHING that I have learned through all of this is that your tastes change according to what you are eating. I LOVE it now and look forward to my morning ab&f (almond butter & fruit)toast. Maybe in the near future I can wean the kids off of jam/jelly...I think I'll wait until the jars are empty and just not buy any more.☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment