Tuesday, April 6, 2010

making it a priority

Why oh why do I start feeling cruddy after getting my groove back? I've had a bit of a head cold for a couple of weeks now and a few days ago I thought I was in the clear...until yesterday! I took something last night to help me get to sleep and this morning I feel like I have a hangover...yuck, and I DON'T WAND TO DO ANYTHING!! Having said that I know that it's days like this that I HAVE to make working out a priority. Today is my cross training day (wish I had access to an elliptical) and I plan on doing one of the P90X videos. I'll post later to let you know how it all went...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mary Sieroslawski said...

How is P90X? Tim and I want to try it. It sounds like you're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!