Saturday, April 10, 2010
The difference this time....
I have to say that I am very impressed with my clean eating determination these past two weeks. I've gone on 'health kicks' before but I really feel like I can make this change for good and that feels good. Easter was my only real obstacle but I got back on track the VERY next day and haven't slipped since. I think the difference this time compared to ALL the others is that the family is included in this change. I've eaten well in the past but never 'forced' the family along. When I went to my husband this last time about wanting to 'change it up' he was super supportive and hopped on right on board...maybe that's the difference 100% support. I have plenty of opportunities to 'cheat' daily but I know that I wouldn't just be cheating myself but my family also and I can't do that! I feel great and I don't want to loose that feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment