Thursday, January 6, 2011

staying with it

Yesterday my friend and I had a session with the treadmill, today it was power class again and boy do my biceps kill me! Tuesday's workout was tough on my biceps so today I kept it pretty light, but they are still VERY sore. I'm looking forward to a rest for my arms. Tomorrow the plan is to go to the spinning class, I'm pretty excited about it, it will be my first and it's nice to change things up a bit now and again. I feel great and have been eating really well, I like the smaller meals more times a day, I feel more satisfied and am definitely eating less than I was. Hopefully I will see the fruits of my labors in the near future, wish me luck....no it has nothing to do with luck, wish me determination!

No comments: