Monday, January 17, 2011
eight pounds. PERIOD!
Another 1.5 pound week, and I have to say that I'm happy about it. Like I stated in my earlier post my goal was 8 pounds in a month, well I think it should be 8 pounds period!...Then on to my next goal. No month to hold me in. Now that's not saying that I'm not going to stride for than anyhow, I just don't feel the need to put added pressure where it's not needed. I feel an overwhelming determination to do this, I feel like this is my time to shine and I am. My love of food is replaced with a respect of food and it's ability to fuel our bodies. For breakfast this morning I'm enjoying some butternut squash....mmm, it really is nice to get to the basics, fresh REAL food. Happy Workouts everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Jenny. You are doing great. I am so proud of you. Keep up the workouts and eating right. You can do this. You have done it before, just make this the last time like me. This is the last time I want to have to go through the torture for losing weight. I am so sick and tired of it. So we have to work hard, very hard to get it off and then keep working to keep it off. We can do this. Thanks for blogging your progress. I started by blog again too. I love you have a great day.
Patty
Post a Comment