Monday, January 10, 2011

Progress is progress

Awesome workout today! 50 minutes on the elliptical, sweat pouring off of me and wow do I feel great! 4.5 miles and approximately 400 calories burnt...although I hesitate to even believe what the machine tells me with regards to my calorie burn, but still a VERY good workout. Tonight Chris and I are going to a party with some friends and I KNOW that the food choices will be atrocious, it really bums me because I don't want my workout to go toward me eating junk, I want it to COUNT. Oh well, we'll have to see how things go. On a more upbeat note I lost an additional 1.5 pounds this last week...YAY! My goal for the month is to loose 2 pounds a week (8 over all) and although I fell a little short this past week I'm really not bummed at all because progress is progress. Here's to another week moving forward.

No comments: