Tuesday, January 4, 2011

graduation and progress

Okay, so I've graduated out of physical therapy and have to say that I thought I'd be pain free (or close to it) by this point. I'm not hurting like I was by any means, but I miss my 'old' feet. I guess this is just something that I will have to work at for a while.

I have been working out now since December 28ish...can't remember the exact date. I'm very excited, I have a friend that I'm meeting at the gym every morning at 5 a.m.. On Mondays we do the elliptical, Tuesdays we go to a power class (weights), Wednesday is the treadmill, Thursday, power again, Friday is spin class and eventually we'll get to half-marathon training where Saturdays will be set aside for our long runs...can't wait! 2 lb. down, only 30 to go to meet my mid-range goal...woohoo!

No comments: