Great news! I finally got a jogging stroller...YAY!! Now I need to get running again, it's been a VERY LONG TIME and I'm sure I'll need to start from scratch. I've got a training schedule that I want to get started on but it's so cold and rainy. Guess I just need to get over it and get out there.
Yesterday I forgot that I had a Spanish class in the evening so instead of having the Flank Steak Roll we had leftover grilled chicken burgers from the party, and they were just as good last night as they were on Sunday. Tonight I was able to prepare the Flank Steak Roll and I can tell you that it was well worth the preparation! It really wasn't hard to do, just the layering, rolling and tying was more than I usually do with a steak.
No comments:
Post a Comment