Last weigh in: 160.2 lb.
Monday: 163.4 lb.
Loss: + 3.2 lb.
Total weight loss: + 3.2
Okay, so you can probably tell why I have been reluctant to post my progress by my stats above, but I need to be honest about this journey...good or bad. As I have expressed in a recent post I really feel that my goal was made at the wrong time, but I am setting that goal again today and I will re-adjust my starting weight to the 163.4 lb. with this past Monday as my starting date, because lets be realistic this is where I'm starting from and yes I will be getting my hair done next month! I am very excited about next weeks weigh in because I can say that I am already seeing progress as long as my weekend doesn't totally blow me out of the water...I'll explain that at a later date. I am really excited because I am building muscle and seeing weight loss results, meaning that I am definitely loosing body fat...yay!!! Today I had a great workout, I did a 40 minute run and upper body weights. I know that I just did upper body the other day, but I'm trying to get on the same schedule as my husband so that we can train together...I'm so excited!!!
Click HERE to see healthy recipes on my recipe blog and check back in later...I'll post more as I come across good ones!
3 comments:
Keep too it girl! I too had a huge set back, after CHristmas i was back up to 140!!!! so disappointing, but I have started over too, and began with diet. I hate starting excersize and diet at the same time cause I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. So I decided to let my body adjust to a calorie loss then start working out next week. So long story short I am back at my 134 end of my last loss and set a goal of 129 by month end. So we are in it together again!!!! You have been my inspiration from the start so I have no doubt you will will acheive what ever you aim for girl!!
I'm excited for you! Oh, and I have a recipe for a fat free ranch salad dressing/dip from South Beach diet that is mostly protein:
16 oz nonfat cottage cheese
1 cup skim milk (more or less for desired consistency)
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
Put everything in a blender until totally smooth.
Each 1 Tbsp serving has 7.5 calories, <1mg cholesterol, 1.17g carb, 85.8mg sodium, <1g sugar, 8.46g potassium, 1.25g protein.
I'm going to try out the egg rolls soon!
Way to go Jen. You can do this, and you want to do this I know. I really need to do weights. I just don't know what to do. I am going to copy Char. I asked if she would post hers from her trainer for me. Keep it up.
Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment