Okay, so I've put on a couple of pounds since this picture was taken at 155 lb. I am starting to get back on track but I feel that I need to see what I've accomplished and know that I can do it again!! On my sidebar I have put up 2 photos of me, the one from 2007 is after I had Ethan (I know why would anyone post a picture of themselves like that...I'm hoping that it will help me to stay on track and hopefully be inspirational in some way). The other is a similar photo to this one, it was taken at the same time in 2008 after my half-marathon. February starts training for the Teton Dam Marathon...yay!!!
1 comment:
Wow, girl you look great in that picture. I was only half blinded by your farmers tan. Hehe. Don't worry I have that too.
You are doing awesome. I am glad that you are back on track. You are always an inspiration to me. I love you tons and miss you so much. I will mail you a training schedule. March is when the 14 week training starts.
Post a Comment