hi Jenny, I think you look great! You are so awesome to post your pictures and your progress! I really need an uplift on the exercise idea. I really want to do something about my fatness but am so tired and my goal seems really far away. Where are you when I need a boost? (well your site is really good, I haven't checked it out for a while.) When do you get to the gym, especially with Chris. Do you have a membership somewhere? I was thinking that I should do weights if I every get on the bandwagon, but how do you know what and how much to do? I am clueless. we might be down in March, it's iffy but I would love to see my jenny!
1 comment:
hi Jenny, I think you look great! You are so awesome to post your pictures and your progress! I really need an uplift on the exercise idea. I really want to do something about my fatness but am so tired and my goal seems really far away. Where are you when I need a boost? (well your site is really good, I haven't checked it out for a while.) When do you get to the gym, especially with Chris. Do you have a membership somewhere? I was thinking that I should do weights if I every get on the bandwagon, but how do you know what and how much to do? I am clueless. we might be down in March, it's iffy but I would love to see my jenny!
Post a Comment