Monday, November 3, 2008

weight & goals

Okay, today is the day! I am posting my weight and goals, I will be weighing myself every Monday to track my progress.

Starting weight: 160.2
Goal Weight: 135
first mini goal: 155

2 comments:

Cindy and Robert said...

Stick to it, you have inspired many people including myself. I am also "restarting" my program, now we can work together!

Patty said...

Hey sorry I haven't been here sooner my internet has been down since Sunday afternoon. I have been dying. I am so glad that you have set your goals. I know you can do it. Work hard, study hard, laugh, play, and have fun. I love you and miss you. I am always here for you. What are you going to do when you get to your first Mini Goal? For this one I just met I bought me two new bras from Victoria Secret, on a great deal of course. I have needed the badly. I hope they fit. I will be checking in on your progress. Love you.
Hugs