Wednesday, November 12, 2008

just what I needed

I had no intentions of exercising until last night, my husband received a phone call from his work asking if he could switch days (he would be home the next day...today) I made a decision at that moment to run. I woke up and the first thing I did was dress for my run. I went down stairs, had breakfast, did a few things around the house until it was time to go and I DID IT!!! I ran 30 minutes, nothing fast for sure but I was out there in the drizzling rain...reminded me of home. I feel great and am doing very well on my eating today. This was just what I needed! Thank you Patty and Megan for your encouragement.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Yippeee! Good for you. I love you and hope you had a wonderful day. I believe in YOU!
Hugs

Cindy and Robert said...

Yay! you I know right now my body is craving to run and my brain is too lazy to let it. Hopefully I can back on the wagon soon. I made a deal with a co-worker to each meet a goal by dec. 1st. Mine is too lose my last 8lbs. I think that is a little hefty so I am shooting for 5