Tuesday, November 11, 2008
a house of order
I will be posting my progress (weight) on the first Monday of each month, but will journal about it throughout the month. I can say that I just can't grasp hold of a motivation, I have been checking in on my dear friend Patty and her progress (which is amazing!!!) and I keep thinking that it will spark something. I have been eating horribly and not working out...at all! I have been struggling with finding my groove with my house. This morning I got busy and went to work doing an overhaul on the boys bathroom (the landlord hasn't grouted the bathroom and boys live here!!...eew) anyhow, I feel much better now that the bathroom is dripping in bleach. You may be wondering how this fits in with the mind, body, spirit theme of the blog, but this is a huge link for me to make the connection...if my house isn't in order the rest of my life isn't either. I think it's a psychological thing and one that really affects me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely understand that connection! You need to have order in all areas of your life if you are going to be pro-active about anything. Each area of your life reflects the other areas of your life.
With the whole motivation thing, just keep plugging along because you know that you need to. Try altering your routing or doing a completely new exercise for a while. That might spark something. Instead of just jogging, do intervals. Ride a bike, try yoga or pilates, do aerobics. Just try something different for a while and stay in touch with people that will help keep you accountable for actually doing something. :)
LOL I hadn't read this wehn I posted my blog. We think way too much alike. I lost the site to this blog and just found it.
Post a Comment