Monday, July 19, 2010

Going Green!

So on my visit to see family I found out that my dad has gone GREEN....okay, maybe not the green that you're thinking but he's drinking green! I was so excited when he made me this YUMMY green spinach smoothie. In fact he made me quite a few, but my FAVORITE ones were the green ones I think for no other reason than they are green because they were ALL tasty! This just solidifies Chris and my desire to get a Vitamix.
It was such a beautiful color and I was worried that the picture wouldn't come out as vibrant, but it did. Cheers!
So far I have been moving around quite a bit, I helped my mom with some cleaning at their place and did some run/walking (hurt my foot again...going to the podiatrist next week...yay!) and some hiking. Happy fitness!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Pictures turned out great. I have been enjoying the green smoothies too. I try to have one every day. Today's was yummy. 1 pear, 1 peach, 1 cup of grapes, handful of spinach, handful of lettuce (from Marys garden), and 1 celery stalk, and ice. It was really good and I was full for quite a while. Now I am starving and can't wait for dinner. I love you and miss you. Hugs,
Patty