How many times can a person commit to a healthy lifestyle? I think I've proven that it's a daily decision, I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm wondering WHEN this will come naturally. My eating is good, I think I've got that down, but I'm lacking in the motivation department. I'm posting my eating plans (focusing on the positive) and hopefully I will get out and pound some pavement today!
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/1tbsp. vanilla protein powder, 1tsp. agave nectar...mmm, good
Snack: 3 carrots with 1/4c. hummus and a protein cookie (that wasn't very good)
Lunch: Home canned tuna (from my brother-in-law...wow, it's REALLY good!) with a little greek yogurt (one of my FAVORITE things) on a pita with lettuce
Snack: Almonds...but I wish I had cottage cheese :(
Dinner: Ginger Chicken...yummy!
I noticed an underlying protein theme today...don't know why. I did end up running today, but not the way I was hoping. I went up to the High School this afternoon to run on the track and instead of taking my car key with me I took the house key...then I locked the car. It really doesn't do much good to lock your keys IN the car...oh well, I got to run home so it was a happy ending :)
No comments:
Post a Comment