Sunday, December 7, 2008

goal: get my hair done!

So it's interesting what a little incentive gets you. I have been falling off the bandwagon harder and harder each time, but each time I jump back on...eventually. I had a great friend come to visit me (I miss you Patty!!) and got me going again. I gave myself a goal to loose 4 lbs is 4 weeks, very do-able, also when I reach my goal I get to have my hair done (something that NEEDS to happen). I have been working out regularly and feel great. I did have one slip up and that was today when my husband requested that I make him some hot artichoke dip (let's just put it this way...not heart healthy!!!) and I went a little out of control, but I am past it and moving foreword! Wish me luck with these next few weeks.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Jen, that is a great goal. Very doable and a reward at the end of it. We have to set mini goals along the way for incentive. I just met my mini goal yesterday. Keep it up. Have a great day. I love you and miss you tons. Now Amy is moving to Utah too, this weekend. :(

megs said...

It's great that you've set a goal and picked a reward for yourself. :) Rewards are so important...

Cindy and Robert said...

YAY!!! YOU!!!!!