Monday, August 29, 2011

The 100

The past few days I've been exercising lightly to get back into the swing of things. I'm feeling like I need to abandon the idea of running another half-marathon....at least for a year and stick to weight training and occasional cardio. Last week I took 3 days and focused on 3 different body areas. Monday I worked on my core area, Wednesday I did upper body, while Friday was lower body. Today I decided to be a little more proactive in my working out and tried The 100 Workout. It KICKED my rear!!....and it felt SO good!! I'm still deciding what I will be doing on Wednesday of this week, but will let you know.

p.s. I had to take some breaks during the crunches and leg lifts, but I'd still say that I did really well and pushed myself harder than I have in a VERY long time!

No comments: