Thursday, November 11, 2010
walking is good...for now
So, for the past few days I've had the below granola/yogurt breakfast and I'm LOVING it! Mmm, good. I've also done pretty good about getting out and walking. I think that it's getting easier for me to accept walking as my form of workout, it's been difficult and I NEVER thought I would look at running the way I do now. I was NOT a fan of running at all, my response to someone asking if I wanted to run was 'what are we being chased by' (which is a common one I get from others....oh if only they knew, I think EVERYONE would fall in love with running if they gave it a fare chance). Anyway, I'm still having foot problems but I'm getting hooked up with a physical therapist in the hopes that this can be rehabilitated. Walking is good, but I do look forward to running in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment