Wow, when I look at this picture of me at my sister-in-law's wedding I really can't believe how far gone I was! I was in denial for sure. I feel so blessed to have been able to make the changes necessary in my life to be able to live my life for the better. After this picture was taken our family picked up and moved to another state. After moving I made many friends one of which helped me on my journey to a better life. It amazed me how something as simple as taking care of my body helped me to realize that I was taking care of my whole self! Not only did I feel better physically but spiritually as well. I know that taking care of our bodies can help us to live our best lives possible.Monday, May 3, 2010
My journey
Wow, when I look at this picture of me at my sister-in-law's wedding I really can't believe how far gone I was! I was in denial for sure. I feel so blessed to have been able to make the changes necessary in my life to be able to live my life for the better. After this picture was taken our family picked up and moved to another state. After moving I made many friends one of which helped me on my journey to a better life. It amazed me how something as simple as taking care of my body helped me to realize that I was taking care of my whole self! Not only did I feel better physically but spiritually as well. I know that taking care of our bodies can help us to live our best lives possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment