Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 2 Day 2

Today was supposed to be my 'light day'...although I feel like EVERYTHING I do is a 'light day' compared to where I was! Anyway I decided that I was going to go for my 3 mile walk today and about a mile into it I was BOARD OUT OF MY MIND! So I decided to run, I created a goal to run until the road turned, then when I got there I felt good so I continued on with the thought in mind that I would go to the school. As I ran up the hill of the school (which actually felt better than running DOWN), I decided to continue on until the main road. I probably ended up running about a mile and a half...I hope I don't regret doing that tomorrow☺

2 comments:

Patty said...

Why to go Jen. Keep it up. Love ya.

Patty said...

Where are you, it is Jan 21st. I hope you are well.
Hugs