Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, so I am having some regrets about erasing my last fitness blog. My thought at the time was to 'start anew', well that's great but I realize now that it served as a journal for me to reflect on. Believe me this will NOT happen with this blog!

2010 is soon approaching and I feel the need to re-commit myself to a healthy lifestyle. In the next few days I will be pondering my reasons behind wanting to do this and post my 'mission statement' with regards to my lifestyle change.

I feel like I am starting from scratch again and it's a little frustrating to say the least, but I am up for the challenge and am considering putting together a 'support group'...I'll keep you posted on that one.

This morning I walked 3 miles and hope to get a casual walk in this evening. I have planned out my meals for the day and my goal is to take on one meal at a time...I can do this, I've done it in the past I can do it again and I look forward to seeing the results that I will work so hard for. I'm back.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yippie! Thank you for inspiring me to get back on track too. I will be updating my blog today. I love you and will be your "Support groupie"
Hugs,
Patty