HEY GIRL!!! LOOOOVE your blog, it's SOOOOO up my alley! I can see we have more in common than I thought! Do you have a bodyspace account? I track my progress and do my weigh ins and have a blog over there. I found out about it through bodybuilding.com
Anyway, love that picture, isn't it awesome? Don't worry, I stole it from one of my friends from my sisterhood message board, LOL!:):):)
3 comments:
I love that too. Can I steal it?
HEY GIRL!!! LOOOOVE your blog, it's SOOOOO up my alley! I can see we have more in common than I thought! Do you have a bodyspace account? I track my progress and do my weigh ins and have a blog over there. I found out about it through bodybuilding.com
Anyway, love that picture, isn't it awesome? Don't worry, I stole it from one of my friends from my sisterhood message board, LOL!:):):)
hey where did you go?
Post a Comment